JUYI Bldc Motro Driver Board, Motor Controller, 42brushless Dc Motor Driver
24VDC 3A current compact size JYQD-V6.7 BLDC motor driver for sensorless BLDC motor
Model number :JYQD-V6.7
Operating temp.: -20—85℃
Operating voltage 24V
Cont.working current: 2A
PWM speed control PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%
Analog voltage speed regulation :0-5V
Speed pulse signal output :YES
1. Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor not exceed the range of the driver board as specified.
2. This BLDC motor driver board is used for 3-phase brushless sensorless motor, but not suit for all 3-phase brushless sensorless motors directly. If the driving effect is not good (such as starting jitter, reversing, the motor noload working current is too large, the speed is not stable, the efficiency is low, and can’t start-up with load.) Customers can adjust the resistance and capacitance of the driver board according to the actual situation to achieve the best driving effect (see the attachment for how to do the adjustment)
3. JYQD-V6.7 driver board is bare board without housing and heatsink. If the power of the motor below 60W ,it does not need to add heatsink, It only needs to ensure normal ventilation and well insulation. If the power of the motor more than 36W, it must add heatsink like the diagram as below.
Driver board diagram
5V -----Driver board internal output voltage
SC ---- Motor speed pulse signal output port, 5V pulse signal.
1. Control port
Z/F---- Rotating direction control ports. Connect “5V” high level or no connect is Forward direction, connect 0 V low level or connect to GND is reverse direction.
VR ----Speed control port. Analog voltage linear speed regulation 0.1v -5V, The input resistance is 20K Ohm ,connect with GND when input PWM speed regulation, PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%
GND—Used for Drive board internal control
2. Power port
MA ----motor phase A
MB ---- motor phase B
MC---- motor phase C
3. Use shielded wires if the drivers board has more than 50 cm distance from the motor, otherwise it may lead to abnormal driving, affecting the normal use.
4. Control port distance: 2.54mm,Power port distance:2.54 mm
5. Pay attention to the insulation between the driver MOSFET and the heatsink or the installation plate.