12V-36V 2-Quadrant, sensorless/ without Hall sensor brushless motor driver controller
1. Select peak current of driver : If the rated current Ir of motor is presented, then Ip(A)≧2*Ir(A).
If the rated output power of motor Pr(W) is presented, then Ip(A)≧4*Pr/Vr. Vr(V) is the rated voltage of motor.
2. Driving quadrant: The drivers are only used inⅠ& Ⅲ quadrant.
3. Fixed parameters: The driver will be made with parameters matching the motor. They must be presented before putting an ordering.
a．Pole number of motor. Default setting is 8-pole.
b．Max speed range. Default setting is 3000rpm@8-pole.
c．Spacing angle of Hall sensors. Default setting is 120 º angle.
d．Ramp time (RC type) for reference SV. Default setting is 0.5s.
4. Frequency input: The F-V transfer module can be added to the driver for frequency control (0-3KHz/ TTL) at SV port.
5. Brake operation: When BK port is switched to low level, motor will stop running quickly by shorting windings through bottom MOSFETs. The motor speed at braking must
not exceed Safe-Brake-Speed Ns (see connection diagram).
6. Interference from leads:The Hall signals can be disturbed by switched current in windings leads when length is more than 500mm. Don’t intertwine them together. It is better to
use shielded leads.
7. Motor Insulation: Hall sensors to Windings/Hall sensors to Motor Case/Windings to Motor Case
Insulation Resistance > 500MOhm @ 500VDC
Dielectric strength < 1mA@500VAC/50-60Hz/1 minute
S series is simple compact speed drive with fixed parameters and be 0~5Vanalog voltage or 0~100%PWM.Also it can be 0~3KHz frequency by adding a F-V unit on PCB.Motor’s pole number,speed range and ramp time need be presented before placing an order.Voltage grades are 12,24,36,48,60VDC.Working current grades are 10,20,30,40,50A.Ambient temperature grade are-40~65℃.
♦Surface-mount technology and compact size.
♦2-Quadrant PI close-loop control of speed with good linearity.
♦Matched parameters for different motors and easy use.
♦Control functions of F/R enable,brake,speed reference,over voltage,under voltage, over temperature and output functions of speed pulse(PG),alarm.
♦Three kinds of reference inputs:analog voltage,PWM,frequency.
♦The user can get motor accurate speed through output functions of speed pulse
♦Suitable for 3-phase BLDC motors with hall sensors.
♦Use of industrial grade chips
♦Extra choose add speed showing panel, can showing motor's speed, free control speed, Change motor's F/R, Start and Stop motor
BLSD 12 20 DC – 2Q – S -8 -040 -0.5 – T A P
BLSD: BLDC speed driver
12: Rated Voltage (VDC)
20: Peak Current Limit(A)
DC: DC power input
2Q: 2-Quadrant driving mode
S: S series (small size and fixed parameter)
8: Pole number of motor
040: Max speed range (rpm/100)
0.5: RC type ramp time of reference SV (S)
T: T=-40~+65 ºC Ta, unlabelled=-10~+45 ºC Ta
A: A=60º Hall sensor, unlabelled=120º Hall sensor
P: P=0-3KHz pulse input at SV,unlabelled= 0-5V at SV
S Series 2Q BLDC Speed Driver With Fixed Parameters: